PUMPKIN CRANBERRY BREAD
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Tbs plus 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 can (15oz) Pure Pumpkin
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice or Water
- 1 Cup Dried, Fresh or Frozen Cranberries (Chopped)
Preheat oven to 350*. Grease and flour 2 9x5 loaf pans
Combine flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl, set aside. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in a large mixing bowl; beat until just blended. Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture; stir until moistened. Fold in the cranberries. Spoon into the prepared loaf pans.
Bake for 60-65 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
For 3 8x4 loaves bake for 55-60 minutes.
For 5-6 5x3 mini loaves bake for 50-55 minutes.
You'll also love
- STUFFED BEEF & SAUSAGE SHELLS 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, Cheddar... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Avocado Wrap 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mustard and Garlic Spatchcocked... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Layer Cake 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- TURKEY & GOAT CHEESE PANINI WITH... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Lasagna 4.6/5 (16 Votes)