Orzo With Parsley And Lemon Zest
- 1/2 pound orzo
- Coarse salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large lemons zested
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped flat leaf parsley
Cook orzo in salted water about 12 minutes, to al dente. Drain orzo well. Do not run under cold water. You want the cooked pasta to remain hot.
Transfer pasta to a serving bowl. Drizzle orzo with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add lemon zest and parsley and toss to combine the flavors with the pasta.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Lobster Tails Thermidor 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knockwurst With Sauerkraut And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Individual No-Bake Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Red Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Noodle Salad With Sweet And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Fondue And Stem... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Satay Stir-Fry With Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)