Chicken Breasts Kansas City Sytle from Cornellia Gillette
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 c. grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a 9" x 11" baking dish. Place floured breasts in dish (skin side down if you are using chicken breasts with skins).
Bake 1/2 hour on each side in a 375' oven.
Pour soup mixtureover chicken breasts and then arrange the mushrooms and onions on top.
Cover casserole and return to oven until heated through.
Serve with wild rice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (383 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)