Grilled Cheese, Onions and Potatoes in Foil Packet
- cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 4 12×12-inch squares aluminum foil
- cooking spray
1.Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
2.Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add potatoes and onion; stir to coat completely.
3.Arrange aluminum foil squares on a work surface and spray each with cooking spray. Divide potato mixture between the four squares. Fold aluminum foil over potato mixture and crimp edges together to form a secure pouch.
4.Cook on the preheated grill until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.