Lemon Sticky Buns with Cream Cheese Glaze
Skip the bakery run. Our Sweet Lemon Sticky Buns with Cream Cheese Glaze are a cinch to make, thanks to refrigerated crescent dinner rolls—and they'll be warm from the oven!
- 1 (3-ounce) package JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 tablespoon juice and 2 teaspoons zest from 1 lemon, divided
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 (8-ounces each) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine dry gelatin mix, lemon zest and 1/2 cup sugar.
Unroll 1 can crescent dough onto work surface; firmly press perforations and seams together to form 12x4-inch rectangle. Brush with half the butter, then sprinkle with half the gelatin mixture. Roll up, starting at one short end; cut into 6 slices. Arrange, cut-sides up, in half of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining dough, butter and gelatin mixture.
Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, lemon juice and remaining sugar until blended. Drizzle cream cheese glaze over warm rolls.
Place 1 roll on paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or just until warmed.
How to Easily Cut the Rolls:
Place piece of dental floss thread under the rolled-up dough. Bring the floss up around the dough and cross it over the top to cut through the dough and filling.
Serving Size 12 servings
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calories 280, Total fat 14 g, Saturated fat 6 g, Cholesterol 15 mg,Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 23 g, Protein 4 g
You'll also love
- Halloween Cookie & Candy Corn Bark 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Individual Veggie Quiche Cups To Go 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Perfect Bacon with a Special... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Sour Dough Starter- How to Feed &... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Decadent Red Velvet Scones 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts 4.4/5 (23 Votes)