CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large, non-stick skillet or wok.
Add green onions, celery, bell pepper, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes and sauté until tender-crisp (about 5 minutes).
Pour in egg substitute; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is set (about 3 minutes).
Stir in rice, chicken, soy sauce and sugar; cook until heated thoroughly.