Foil Pack Chocolate Marshmallow Banana
Your next campout needs this fudgy, fluffy treat.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- 1 handful mini marshmallows
Adapted from delish.com
1. Tear a square piece of foil that is about 12-inch by 12-inch.
2. Place peeled banana on foil and slice it lengthwise about 3/4 of the way through. Spread it apart and fill with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Tightly wrap banana in foil.
3. When ready to cook, place wrapped banana on hot grill or over fire for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from grill, unwrap, and enjoy!