Healthy Singapore Noodles
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- A thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 100 g of rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 celery sticks, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon of Asian curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- A good handful of bean sprouts
Marinate the chicken with the garlic, ginger, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and oyster sauce. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Soak the noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 6 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside.
Heat a wok over a high heat and add the oil to coat. Add the chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
Add the celery, carrot and spring onion, and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the curry powder and toss through for another 2 minutes.
Add the noodles and bean sprouts and a drop of sesame oil to taste. Toss everything together using kitchen tongs until it’s combined.
Serve straight away.