No Churn, 3 Ingredient, Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
Homemade chocolate ice cream is really easy to make, especially with this 3-ingredient recipe! The key is to whip it until stiff peaks form, but not to beat it too much.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk (not to be confused with evaporated milk)
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 320mins
In a large bowl beat the heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and sea salt with an electric mixer. If you have a stand mixer, that makes it easier. Whip it until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over mix.
Pour the chocolate mixture into a freezer safe container. The shallower the container, the faster it will freeze. Cover and freeze for about 4 to 5 hours. In about 3 to 4 hours you can have a "soft serve" type ice cream. If you prefer a more firm texture, freeze for at least 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- White Castle Turkey Stuffing 3.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Blueberry Yeast Breadmaker Bread 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding 3.8/5 (47 Votes)
- Don Pablo's Spoon Bread 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Butter Brickle Ice Cream Pie 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Basic Egg Custard for Homemade Ice... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard Ice Cream 3.9/5 (15 Votes)