Tilapia with Honey Dressing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
In a small bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients (lemon juice through sesame oil). Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper; add to skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Arrange 1 cup of greens on each dinner plate; top each with a fish fillet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
NUTRITION per serving: 204 Calories; 5g Fat; 32g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 524mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.