Brazilian Black Beans with Tomatoes and Oranges
A little spicy and a little sweet
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup diced poblano chile
- 1 T. minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup EACH chicken broth and orange juice
- 1/2 cup EACH mandarin orange segments and halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Saute onion, poblano and garlic in oil in a large asute pan over medium-high heat, 3 minutes.
Stir in beans, broth, and juice; bring to a boil and cook until liquid is nearly evaporated, 2 minutes.
Off heat, add oranges, toatoes, cilantro, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Pappardelle with Summer Squash and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Triple Lemon Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Punch 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Broccoli 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Parisian Gnocchi With Roasted... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheescake Pancakes with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Pinto Bean Stew with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- No-Cook Tomato Buttermilk Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)