- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (6-oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups low fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
Combine oregano, seasoned salt and black pepper; rub over chicken then place in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon granules in boiling water; stir in lemon juice and garlic; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from slow cooker and keep warm. Add a little of the cooking liquid to the sour cream, then add sour cream and parsley to slow cooker; cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve sauce with chicken.
NUTRITION per serving: 265 Calories; 5g Fat; 43g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 418mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.