Cranberry Orange Pork-Loin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds pork loin roast, tied
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Grated zest of 2 oranges
- Juice of 2 oranges (about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup beef broth
1. Spray the insert of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper and add the pan.
3. Cook pork 2 minutes per side; transfer to slow cooker. Add onion, cranberry sauce, orange zest and juice, thyme and broth; stir.
4. Cover; cook pork on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
5. Remove cover, transfer pork to cutting board and cover. Let rest for 15 minutes. Skim off fat from cooking liquid to make a sauce.
6. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
You'll also love
- TOASTED GARLIC & CORIANDER OIL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini and Carrot Ribbons with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Bacon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cindy Crawford's ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage, Smoked Tomato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Julius Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce-glazed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)