Alyeska Marinated Pea Salad
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 can English peas - (17 oz)
- 1 can shoe peg corn - (12 oz)
- 2 ounces diced pimientos
- 1 cup finely-chopped celery
- 1 cup finely-chopped onions
Drain liquid from peas, corn, and pimientos. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and toss lightly.
Pour marinade over vegetable mixture and stir gently. Cover salad and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe yields ?? servings.