TOMATOES – SLOW ROASTED
- 3/4 CUP Chopped basil
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1/4 cup pitted Nicoise olives, chopped
- 2 TSP chopped rosemary
- 8 large plum tomatoes, sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
1. Preheat oven to 275. In minifood processor, process the basil, olive oil, olives and rosemary to a paste.
2. Arrange tomato slices on a large, rimmed baking sheet and season with S&P. Spread about 1 tsp tapenade over each tomato slice. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, until tomatoes are very tender. Serve hot or warm.
You'll also love
- TOMATO SPREAD – ROASTED 0/5 (0 Votes)