- 1 Package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tins of flat anchovies
- 1/2 tsp ground mace
- 1/4 cup mayo
Cook spinach as directed. Drain very well in strainer, pressing out water with a spoon. Cool. Put spinach, 1 tin of anchovies, mayo and mace in blender. Puree.
Put think slice of tomato on toast round and top with spinach mix. Place a dab of mayo on mix and top with small piece of anchovy.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)