Skillet Beef And Macaroni
Serve this hearty beef dish with crusty bread and a tossed salad for an easy and satisfying weekday meal.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Prepare macaroni according to package directions, but do no add salt. Drain macaroni in a colander. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain off fat. Place beef on a paper towel-lined plate. Wipe out skillet.
3. In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Return beef to skillet. Stir in macaroni, tomato sauce, paprika, salt, and dill seeds.
4. Cook stirring, for 8 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Cook stirring constantly, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Salad... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Perfect Pulled Pork 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Blow your MIND Tomato Basil Pasta!... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Italian Roast Beef - Slow Cooker... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Skillet Penne Pasta 4.8/5 (15 Votes)