Cranberry Bog Turkey Burgers, Corn With Chive Butter
- BOG BURGERS:
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey breast (the average weight of package from the meat case)
- 1 small McIntosh apple finely chopped
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 celery rib from heart of the stalk finely chopped
- 1 rounded poultry seasoning - (rounded)
- Coarse salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for drizzling
- 4 sandwich-size sourdough English muffins
- 1 cup prepared whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves cleaned
- 4 ears corn shucked
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 20 fresh chive blades finely chopped
Combine turkey, apple, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl and form into 4 large patties.
Preheat a large skillet or a grill pan to medium-high heat. Drizzle skillet or brush grill with vegetable oil and cook patties 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
Toast split English muffins. Mix together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Spread muffin halves with cran-mayonnaise and pile in burgers and Bibb lettuce. Serve burgers with corn on the cob and berry desserts.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and corn and cook for 5 to 6 minute. Drain ears and spread with butter. Sprinkle ears with a generous coating of chopped chives.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)