Glazed Sweet Potato Puffs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, finely crushed
- 1 TBS fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 slices precooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 (20 oz) package frozen sweet potato puffs
- 2 TBS cinnamon sugar (or honey) butter
Adapted from publix.com
1. Bake sweet potato puffs following package instructions (the crispier, the better).
2. Place butter in large bowl, add potatoes, and toss to coat. Top with bacon, parsley, and pecans, Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 10 Weight Watchers points.