GRATIN, CHERRY TOMATO
A colorful complement to a plain entrée-use round or per-shaped tomatoes.
Prep: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with garlic press
- 2 pints red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. In small bowl combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, pepper and garlic.
2. Place cherry tomatoes in shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole, or 9 1/2 deep dish pie plate. Top with breadcrumb mixture; sprinkle with parsley. Bake 20 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through and crumbs are browned. Makes 6 accompaniment servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (893 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)