Mix And Relax Chicken Casserole
- 6 split chicken breasts - cooked deboned
- cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 package uncooked macaroni - (7 oz)
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar - (to 3/4 lb) grated
- 1 can water chestnuts drained, sliced
- 1 large green pepper diced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 small jar pimentos drained, cut up
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans milk
- 5 hard-cooked eggs sliced
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients, reserving some cheese for the top. Turn mixture into shallow baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Next day, uncover and bake about 1 1/2 hours.
This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.