Mexican White Trash
Mexican White Trash tastes better than it sounds. Shredded chicken and Doritos combine to create an amazing flavor, it's so good!
- 1bag1 bag Nacho Doritos, crushed
- 2cups2 cups chicken, shredded
- 2cups2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1can1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1can1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2cup1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2cup1/2 cup milk
- 1/2package1/2 package taco seasoning (or more if you'd like)
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Mix together all ingredients except Doritos.
Layer half the Doritos (about 2 cups) on the bottom, then spread half the chicken mixture, rest of the Doritos, and the rest of the chicken mixture.
Add more cheese on top.
Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
I usually double the recipe and cook it in a 9x13 pan for 45 minutes, just so we can have leftovers the next day.