Olive Garden Pollo Limone (Lemon Chicken)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley ( plus more to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over high heat.
Lightly coat chicken with flour shaking off excess.
Cook in skillet until brown and nearly cooked through.
Remove chicken and reserve on the side.
Add 1/2 tsp oil to the skillet reducing heat to low.
Sauté green onions and garlic until tender.
Deglaze the pan with broth and wine (scraping browned bits from pan).
Add lemon juice and parsley.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat (3 min).
Add lemon peel and salt and pepper to taste.
Return chicken to skillet and coat with sauce.
Cover skillet for 5 minutes over medium-low heat turning chicken once.
Plate the chicken and top with sauce and parsley for garnish.
You'll also love
- Baked Parmesan Tomatoes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Recipe 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Toasted Coconut Caramel Brownies 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage, Spinach, and Three... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry & Lime Rickey 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Olive Garden Baked Parmesan Shrimp 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Sauté with Thyme, Lemon... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)