Kona Barbecued Chicken
- 12 pieces skinless chicken - (to 15)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 medium onion diced finely
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup extra-strength Kona coffee
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco pepper sauce
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add remaining ingredients in the above order, stirring to mix.
Brush chicken pieces with sauce and barbecue over a medium hot fire. Turn and baste every 5 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
This recipe yields ?? servings.