Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread
Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread is the perfect pull-apart bread that all of your guests will enjoy dipping into your favorite marinara sauce at your next dinner party or celebratory dinner. Add this recipe to your appetizer table for a pop-able, cheesy morsel that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon Kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Kraft shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce to serve
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Separate biscuits; cut into quarters. Mix margarine, parmesan, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in medium bowl until blended. Add dough pieces; toss to coat.
Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before transferring from pan to wire rack. Cool slightly. Warm marinara sauce; serve with bread.
You'll also love
- BBQ Beef Burger in Foil 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Bacon Bites 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry-Orange pull apart breakfast... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Moms Pumpkin Cookies 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- French 75 Punch 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Olive Pepperoni Snack Muffins 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Holiday Tree-Shaped Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (32 Votes)