Strawberry Mango Salsa
This delicious and refreshing fruit salsa is perfect for summer! ~ Carla Hall
- 2 cups strawberries (hulled)
- 2 cups mango chunks
- 1 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange (juice)
- 1 tablespoon lime (juice)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from abc.go.com
1. Place the prepared strawberries, mango and pineapple in the container of a Vitamix.
2. Pulse a few times until the fruit is still chunky and combined. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Add the juices and honey to the bowl and stir to combine.
4. Serve the fruit salsa over Daphne's Berry Tropical Sorbet or cinnamon-sugar pita chips.
Tip: substitute with any leftover fresh or frozen fruit.
You'll also love
- Smoked Salmon, Fennel and Goat... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Calamari Steaks with Lemon Butter... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Sugarcane Baked Ham with Spiced... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Mango Salsa 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Blueberry cream cheese pinwheel 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam - Reduced... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Seared Sesame Tuna & Grilled... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)