Strawberry Mango Salsa
This delicious and refreshing fruit salsa is perfect for summer! ~ Carla Hall
- 2 cups strawberries (hulled)
- 2 cups mango chunks
- 1 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange (juice)
- 1 tablespoon lime (juice)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from abc.go.com
1. Place the prepared strawberries, mango and pineapple in the container of a Vitamix.
2. Pulse a few times until the fruit is still chunky and combined. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Add the juices and honey to the bowl and stir to combine.
4. Serve the fruit salsa over Daphne's Berry Tropical Sorbet or cinnamon-sugar pita chips.
Tip: substitute with any leftover fresh or frozen fruit.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)