Ham And Cheese Breakfast Pie
- 1 can chopped green chilies - (4 oz) drained
- 1/4 small Spanish onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Layer pie plate with chiles, onions, tomatoes cheeses, and ham.
In blender, combine eggs, milk and seasonings: process until smooth. Pour egg mixture into pie dish. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
Serve with Country Fried Potatoes. Garnish with fresh tomato and chives
This recipe yields 6 servings.