- 1 1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 pkg (250g each pkg) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. zest and 2 tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- Zest & juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar
Heat oven to 350.
Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto parchment-lined 9" springform pan.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add lemon zest and juice, lime zest and juice and vanilla; mix well. Blend in flour. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Beat cream in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form, gradually adding icing sugar after soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (737 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)