Slow Cooker Crack Chicken
Shredded chicken, creamy cheesy ranch and bacon make this Slow Cooker Crack Chicken irresistibly good. Seriously. They don't call it crack for nothing.
- 2pounds2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless
- 2(8-ounce) blocks2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese
- 2(1-ounce) packets2 (1-ounce) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8ounces8 ounces bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
In a slow cooker combine chicken, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Slushy Blended Margarita 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pops 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Cool Whip Cookie 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Speedy Sausage Rigatoni 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Holiday Toffee Bars 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Carmelized Baked Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Mexican Lasagna 4.6/5 (21 Votes)