Boozy Zoku Mudslide Gelato
We created a yummy version of the Mudslide cocktail, but turned it into creamy, freezy gelato in a Zoku Ice Cream Maker bowl!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 shot Kahlua liqueur
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- 1 tablespoon Betty Crocker™ chocolate sprinkles
In a stand mixer, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar, slowly combining until well integrated. Spoon 4 tablespoons of the mixture into a small, covered bowl. Set aside in the fridge
2. To the remaining mixture, add cocoa powder, vodka, Irish cream, and Kahlua. Mix again until well combined, about 30 seconds. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight. Place Zoku bowls in the FREEZER overnight.
3. When ready to make ice cream, remove Zoku bowls from the freezer. Pour half of the mixture into each bowl. Stir constantly for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture chills and thickens into soft-serve gelato. Top with the reserved sweetened whipped cream, a drizzle of hot fudge sauce, and chocolate sprinkles. Serve immediately!