Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Foil Packets
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1/2 medium pineapple, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum or rum, if desired
- chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges, as desired
Heat gas or charcoal grill.
2. Place large sheet of heavy-duty foil or double layer of regular foil on work surface. Rub foil with a little olive oil.
3. Place chicken in center of foil. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with jerk seasoning. Scatter pineapple wedges around chicken. Pour over rum.
4. Bring short ends of foil together, and fold twice to seal; fold in sides to seal, leaving room for steam.
5. Place packets on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F), turning chicken once. Cooking time will depend on size of chicken.
6. Remove from grill; unwrap and top with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
You'll also love
- BBQ Roasted Whole Chicken with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sous Vide Coconut Rice Pudding 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Corned Beef Sliders on Potato... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cha-Cha-Cha Cherry Dump Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Applesauce Bars with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Jerk Chicken Pineapple Bowl 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Pork Chops 4/5 (2 Votes)