Bacon Dip Mix
- 2 tablespoons instant bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
Adapted from budget101.com
Combine all ingredients in small ziploc bag. Label as Bacon-Flavored Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
Makes 1 pkg. (3 T) of mix.
Combine 1 cup of our cream and 1 package of mix. Chill at least 1 hour
before serving. Makes about 1 cup of dip.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)