Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot
Hearty and thick, this soup is a great comfort meal.This copycat recipe tastes exactly like the pasta e fagioli soup at the Olive Garden.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10-ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 435mins
Brown beef in a skillet.
Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
Cook on low 7 to 8 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
During last 30 minutes on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.
You'll also love
- Twice-Baked Potatoes in a Dish and... 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Texas Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4.3/5 (115 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken... 4.3/5 (142 Votes)