57 Sauce Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 1-1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 240mins
In 4 to 5 quart slow cooker, mix together 57 Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and seasonings. Add chicken, turning until well coated. Cover and cook on high heat setting for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
To serve, remove chicken from slow cooker. Pull chicken into shreds using two forks or coarsely chop the chicken. Return to slow cooker and stir until well mixed with sauce.