Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Salmon
- 3 oz. Butter
- 1 t. Coarse Real Salt
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 T. fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 t. fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Dash of White Pepper
- 4 Salmon Fillets, about 4-5 oz. each
◾Place all ingredients except for salmon in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
◾Stir until combined.
◾Place the salmon fillets on a parchment lined baking sheet.
◾Using a pastry brush, coat the salmon with the lemon herb butter, evenly spreading it over the tops of each fillet.
◾Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees on the top or second to top rack for 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
◾Alternately the fish can be broiled on medium/high on the second to top rack for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. This method will give you a bit more crunchy, caramelized crust.
You'll also love
- Cilantro-and-Lime Marinated... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Caramel Covered Apple (Grapes) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Sunflower Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Grilled Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Microwave Caramel Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cedar Plank Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Spaghetti with Jumbo Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)