- 8 chicken bottoms
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/3 cup pretzel crumbs
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
Adapted from google.com
1. In a bowl whisk together eggs and mustard.
2. Place flour in another bowl.
3. Pretzel crumbs and spices in another bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and pour in oil, tilting so oil covers entire bottom of pan.
5. Coat chicken first with flour,then egg mixture, then pretzel. Place each piece skin side down in oil.
6. Bake for 45 mninutes uncovered and, turn over and bake another 45 minutes on other side.