Coconut Flour Pancakes
A delicious gluten-free and dairy-free pancake made with coconut flour and coconut milk. Substitute coconut oil for butter in your pan to be totally dairy-free.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 to 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 to 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Grass-fed butter for cooking (Kerrygold and Anchor are my favorite brands)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Thoroughly mix the eggs, coconut oil, and honey together. Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract. Throw in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix, but remember, not too much!
Melt a dab of butter in your skillet and then using a measuring cup, add a little batter to the pan. I recommend figuring out how many pancakes you’d like to make beforehand so that you can use an appropriately sized cup or ladle. This recipe should yield around 8 or so pancakes.
Remember that you aren’t likely to see many bubbles forming on the top, so carefully check the underside of your pancake before flipping.
Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes or until the pancake has cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter then serve with a drizzle of honey and a lemon wedge for squeezing the juice.
For best results, serve your pancakes right away. Drown those bad boys in maple syrup, grab your fork, and have at ‘em!
You'll also love
- TennTucky Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Orange-Peach Smoothies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Shake n' Shimmy Pork Chops 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Oatmeal Coconut chocolate chip... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Bread 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Muffins with Cream Cheese... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Buttermilk Pancakes for Two 4.4/5 (24 Votes)