Paleo Pumpkin Bread
Paleo pumpkin bread is so easy to make, and delicious for a snack or dessert! Basically, put everything into a blender or food processor and mix thoroughly - pour into pans and bake!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 dates, pit removed
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from onceamonthmeals.com
Place pumpkin, banana, maple syrup, almond butter, dates, eggs, and vanilla into a blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth. Remove dates from blades if they become stuck.
Add almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt and blend again on high until a thick batter forms. Stir pecans into the batter.
Grease two loaf pans with coconut oil. Pour batter into the pans. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Cool and slice to serve.
You'll also love
- Mustard-Maple Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- LENTIL STEW WITH CUMIN AND... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Boozy Peach Shortcakes with Sweet... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict with Smoked Shrimp,... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fiesta Pinwheel Appetizers 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Orange & Ginger Chocolate Truffles 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Butternut Squash with Blue Cheese... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)