Grandma Moss' Breakfast Casserole
- 1 bunch green onions diced
- 3 pieces Canadian bacon diced
- 1 can stewed tomatoes with onions, peppers, and celery - (14 oz)
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup colby/Monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9-inch quiche pan or pie plate by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray. Layer onions, Canadian bacon, and stewed tomatoes. (I prepare this the night before and refrigerate.)
Mix together eggs, milk, baking mix, and oregano; pour over layered mixture. Top with cheese. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with salsa, fruit plate, muffins, orange juice, and coffee.
This recipe yields 6 servings.