Spicy Grilled Quesadillas
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
Top each of 4 tortillas with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons green onions. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Top with the remaining tortillas and press the edges to seal.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Brush the tops of the quesadillas with the oil. Place the quesadillas oil-side down on the grill rack. Brush the other side of the quesadillas with the oil. Grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted, turning the quesadillas over once halfway through the grilling time. Remove the quesadillas from the grill and let stand for 2 minutes.
Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with the remaining salsa and the sour cream.