Good Morning Casserole
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 can mushrooms - (4 oz) drained
- 1 1/2 pounds sausage browned
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Place croutons in greased 9- by 13-inch pan. Top with cheese and mushrooms. Spread sausage and onion over cheese. Beat eggs with 2 cups milk and seasonings; pour over sausage. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Mix soup with 1/2 cup milk and spread on top of casserole. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe yields ?? servings.