- Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
- Bake Time: 30-35 min
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Saute cabbage and onion in oil. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Brown ground beef in a large pan, and drain well. Add cabbage, onion, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Flatten each Texas™ roll, or 2 dinner rolls into a 6-inch circle. Divide filling among 12 circles (about 1/3 cup). Place 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese on top of filling. Pull edges around filling and pinch to close.
Place on a large sprayed baking sheet, pinched side down. Brush tops with melted butter.
Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes..