Federal Crest Egg Casserole
- 9 slices bread buttered, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, sausage, or ham (to 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk - (to 2 cups)
Mix bread, meat, cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In another bowl, beat eggs and milk. Combine both bowls together. Refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (convection oven - 335 degrees). Spray 5 small individual casserole dishes with non-stick cooking spray and fill 3/4 full with the egg mixture. Cook approximately 20 (or more) minutes and garnish with parsley.
This recipe yields 5 servings.