Garbage Pasta Salad
- 1 (12-ounce) package twist rainbow pasta
- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup 1/2-inch chunks Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1 (16-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and let cool.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.