Egg Strata III
- 12 slices French bread crust removed, and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham - (abt 1/2 lb)
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/3 cup diced or minced onion
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 9 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 cups milk
Spray oblong (9- by 13-inch) pan with non-stick cooking spray and place bread on bottom. Combine the ham, peppers, onions, and cheeses, pour over bread.
Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over the strata. Cover with saran wrap and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
This recipe yields 10 to 12 servings.