No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Parfaits
Parfaits are the perfect no bake dessert. These layer chocolate chip cookies with a cheesecake filling in a mason jar. You could layer the cookies and cheesecake filling in the bottom of a pie tin, or casserole dish.
- 12 chocolate chip cookies
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped cream, for topping
Adapted from howsweeteats.com
In the bowl of your electric mixer, add the cream cheese and mascarpone. Beat on medium speed until the cheeses are mixed and slightly creamy, then drizzle in the condensed milk with the mixer still going. Add in the vanilla extract and beat the mixture until it is creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides if needed.
Take 10 of the chocolate chip cookies and either add them to a food processor or place them in a resealable plastic bag. Pulse (or crush) the cookies into small pieces. You don't want them to be as fine as graham cracker crumbs - but you still want them crumbly. Having some larger pieces in there is okay, too. Take a few spoonfuls of the crushed cookies and stir them into the cheesecake mixture. I'd say about 1/4-1/3 cup.
Take 4 (6-ounce) jars and add a tablespoon of two of cookie crumbles to create a "crust" on the bottom of the jar. They aren't going to be as solid as graham crusts, but just layer them in there. There is no rhyme or reason to how I layered the parfaits - I simply added some cheesecake layer on top of the bottom crust, did another layer of cookies, another layer of cheesecake, then one more layer of cookies. Place in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours - just until the cheesecake sets. Remove the jars from the fridge and top them with a little whipped cream and extra cookie crumbs. Break apart the remaining cookies and stick the pieces in the whipped cream. Serve!
These actually stay fresh in the fridge for a few days - cover them in plastic wrap and skip the whipped cream until right before serving. The cookies get slightly soft, but they still taste delicious.
You'll also love
- Best Sugar Cookie for Cut Out... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- No-Bake Caramel Turtle Cheesecake 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Samoa Brownie Parfait with Salted... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- 3D Chocolate Cheesecake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Scary Easy Werther's Caramel Apples 4.5/5 (38 Votes)