Roasted Fingerlings, Parsnips and Baby Carrots
- 1 3/4 pounds fingerling potatoes or small red-skinned potatoes (1 inch in diameter)
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, toss potatoes, parsnips and carrots with olive oil. Season with brown sugar, salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Roast at 375 degrees for 55 minutes at the same time as turkey breast. Rotate pan after 30 minutes. Just before serving, broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 minutes.