Banana & Blue Breakfast Smoothie
Banana and blueberries taste great when mixed with rolled oats, almond milk, cinnamon, and honey. It's the perfect way to start your day.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add oats to a blender. cover, blend until it is powdery.
Add banana and blueberries, blend until smooth. Pour almond milk, honey, and cinnamon, continue blending until smooth. Serve.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (893 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Summer Rosé Sangria 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Beet-Orange Bliss Detox Smoothie 4.6/5 (127 Votes)
- Pink Flamingo Smoothie 4.5/5 (60 Votes)