PHILADELPHIA Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
- 20 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, cooled
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1. MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
2. BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
3. RESERVE 1 cup batter. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter.
4. SWIRL batters with knife. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.