Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Makes 2 1/2 cups. 10 servings. 5 stars.
- 2 c finely chopped seeded & peeled cucumber
- 1/2 c finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 2 T minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded & chopped (more to taste)
- 4 1/2 t minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 t lemon juice
- 1 1/2 t lime juice
- 1/4 t ground cumin
- 14 t seasoned salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
In small bowl combine first 7 ingredients. In another bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin & seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture & toss gently to coat.
Serve immediately with chips.